Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I love how ballerinas are so simple and graceful . I wish I knew how to ballet dance, when I have kids of my own I will make sure they learn ballet.
These are just some ballet inspired items that are so girly and would make any girl look elegant and simple.
1. Elizabeth and James Sophie Dress - $260
2. Brian Reyes Cartridge Short Sleeve Dress - $1795
3. Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Embroidered Cutout Top - $297
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Lace Up Cutout Mid-Heel Booties - $550
5. Derek Lam Aja Draped Ankle Wrap Back Platform Sandals - $650
6. Twenty8Twelve matisse skirt - $260
7. Maloles Metallic Zoe Tie Ballet Flats - $325
8. Diane Von Furstenberg Goddess Lace up Sandals - $255
9. Thayer Ruffle Sleeve Top - $182
10. Omelle Catia Petal Flat Sandals - $695