Monday, March 30, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009
I found some similar glasses for those who fell in love with hers! These are made by BLESS, created by two young German designers. It is available in silver and gold and retails for 200 euros.
To get your self a pair, click here.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I love how ballerinas are so simple and graceful . I wish I knew how to ballet dance, when I have kids of my own I will make sure they learn ballet.
These are just some ballet inspired items that are so girly and would make any girl look elegant and simple.
1. Elizabeth and James Sophie Dress - $260
2. Brian Reyes Cartridge Short Sleeve Dress - $1795
3. Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Embroidered Cutout Top - $297
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Lace Up Cutout Mid-Heel Booties - $550
5. Derek Lam Aja Draped Ankle Wrap Back Platform Sandals - $650
6. Twenty8Twelve matisse skirt - $260
7. Maloles Metallic Zoe Tie Ballet Flats - $325
8. Diane Von Furstenberg Goddess Lace up Sandals - $255
9. Thayer Ruffle Sleeve Top - $182
10. Omelle Catia Petal Flat Sandals - $695
1. Fendi Python Embossed Gladiator - $655
2. Jay Godfrey Strapless Gown, worn by Vanessa Hudgens - $495
3. Glam Rock Miami Python Strap Watch - $2095
4. Prada Jeweled T-strap Platform Sandal - $1100
5. Yves Saint Laurent Python Print Shell - $615
6. Fendi Forever Maxi Python - $3200
7. Fendi Karung New Bag de Jour - $2710
8. Nancy Gonzalez Mosiac Python Tote - $3100
Monday, March 23, 2009
Some celebrities working the bold blunt bangs:
Saturday, March 21, 2009
This weekend I managed to watch two recent movies which were set in the late 1920s and the late 1930s.
Changeling, starring Angelina Jolie, is a movie based on a true story set in
Lots of people told me to watch these movies, claiming that they are really good. I liked them but was not crazy about them. What I really liked about these movies though is the wardrobe. I absolutely loved the outfits Angelina wore in Changeling. It seemed to be a perfect reflection of that period of time. I'm not really a big fan of Angelina Jolie, especially since she started dating Brad Pitt, but I must say she looked absolutely gorgeous in this movie. I loved her sultry look...the short hair and the red lips... very mesmerizing. The movie's stylist, Deborah Hopper paid attention to every little detail. She researched the real-life character in news footage and tried to recreate the 1920's fashion.
Anglina was also a fan of this style. “There is something about the style of the '20s that is very sweet. They make you feel a little softer and just so delicate hidden behind it all." Well put Jolie, that’s exactly what I feel. They look oh-so-delicate! She even looked gorgeous in the movie's premiere in
On the other hand,
**Absolutely love her luggage, hat, chic suit and that big umbrella!
That is when i decided to start my own blog. I will blog about anything that comes to mind, and hopefully this would turn out to be interesting and i wont run out of things to write about ;p .